Each year, through the Clair A. Hill Scholarship Program, the winner of the Clair A. Hill Agency Award for Excellence awards one $5,000 scholarship to a qualified undergraduate student. The award is sponsored by Jacobs.
- Applicant must be a California resident at the time of application.
- Applicant must be attending an accredited, University of California or California State University at the start of the academic year covered by the scholarship.
- Applicant must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in a water resources-related field related to engineering, agricultural and/or urban water supply, environmental studies, or public administration at the start of the academic year covered by the scholarship.
- Applicant must be at least a junior at the time of the academic year covered by the scholarship.
- For residents of the following states: California
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.acwa.com/about/scholarships/clair-a-hill-scholarship/Email
Email: [email protected]
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Association of California Water Agencies
Association represents the interests of its members at the state and federal levels, protects the public health through research into water quality and keeps members and other key audiences informed of water issues of statewide and local interest.Website