At Simmons and Fletcher, P.C, we value spiritual education as an important part of the moral well-being of college students. As Christian trial lawyers, we are excited to continue our annual $1,000.00 Christian Studies Scholarship. We will also award a second-prize scholarship of $500.00 to the runner up. We know how difficult the financial burden can be for students and their families, and we are so excited to help our essay winners.
To apply and qualify for the Christian Studies Scholarship, an applicant must:
• Be a lawful U.S. permanent resident or U.S. citizen
• Enrolled in or accepted and plan to attend a Christian college or university for undergraduate studies in the fall of the scholarship year.
• Be a participant in volunteer or community work
• Submit a completed application
• Submit a completed required essay
• Applicants must not have received the same scholarship in a previous year
Any scholarship submissions that do not meet the listed criteria will not be considered. By submitting a completed application you agree to allow your essay to be published on our blog if you are chosen as a winner.
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Simmons and Fletcher, P.C.
Simmons and Fletcher, P.C., is a personal injury law firm in Houston, Texas. Since 1979, our experienced christian trial lawyers have provided comprehensive representation to personal injury victims in Texas.Website