Since 2015, ChapmanAlbin has sponsored a yearly $1000 scholarship for incoming and current law students. To apply, a U.S. law student must write a 300-500 word essay on a specific topic and meet a few other criteria for consideration. Applicants may not be current or past employees of ChapmanAlbin or be directly related to a current employee.
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Entry in a contest required
- acceptance letter from an accredited law school in the U.S. (for new students)