Annual $4,000 merit-based scholarship for entering college freshmen. Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, a resident of London, England, or a citizen of the Bahamas.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- participation in extra-curricular activities, academic/civic honors and awards, community service
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: United Negro College Fund
Organization provides operating funds and technology enhancement services for thirty-seven member historically black colleges and universities, scholarships and internships for students at about nine hundred institutions.Website