The BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholarship can help you do big things. Lime Connect is pleased to be an Equity Through Education partner of BMO Capital Markets to provide scholarships for students with disabilities. Launched in 2005, Equity Through Education helps people achieve their dreams by getting the opportunity to develop themselves through education, and the program builds a diverse workforce.
Selected recipients will receive $10,000USD (students in the US) or $5,000USD (students in Canada) to support their future studies.
- Pursuing a degree in business/commerce, computer science, engineering, math, physics, statistics, or a related discipline
- Interested in a career in Financial Services with a focus on Capital Markets preferred
- A person with a (visible or non-visible) disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Learning Disabled
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required