The BAM Scholarship was created to enable Black and African American students to attend college and pursue a career in technology. The goal is to empower future generations to do and be more.
To be considered for a BAM Scholarship, you must:
- Be a US-based high school senior of African descent (for example, African American, African, Ethiopian, etc.)
- Plan to attend a four-year college or university in the US in the fall immediately following your high school graduation
- Plan to pursue a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, computer information systems, or select business programs (such as finance, business administration, or marketing)
- Demonstrate a passion for technology.
- Demonstrate leadership at school or in the community.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Require financial assistance to attend college.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Photograph required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/programs/blacks-scholarships.aspxEmail
Email: [email protected]