BigFuture Scholarships are open to all class of 2023 students who have a College Board account and attend high school or are enrolled in a home school in the United States, Puerto Rico, and any other U.S. territories as well as U.S. citizens and residents attending Department of Defense Education Activity schools. When students complete one or more qualifying steps on BigFuture, they’ll be automatically entered into drawings for $500 or $40,000 between January 2022 and February 2023.
There are no essay, minimum GPA, test score, or citizenship requirements. It’s easy to enter scholarship drawings each month. Simply complete one of the steps before the deadline, and you’ll be automatically entered to win $500 and $40,000! Students whose families earn less than $60,000 a year have extra chances at scholarships because they’re eligible two entries each drawing.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required