After receiving many requests for graduate scholarships, the AHLA Foundation began offering a scholarship exclusively for graduate students in 2008.
- If your graduate degree is in anything other than a hospitality-related program, you must have either:
- An undergraduate degree in hospitality
- Four years’ employment in the lodging industry after graduation
- OR if you do not have either of the above, then you must be enrolled in a hospitality-related graduate degree
- Enrollment can be full- or part-time in a U.S. college or university
- A minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- A U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
Applicants must be enrolled in a hospitality-related degree-granted program at a US college or university. Qualifying majors include programs such as hotel/restaurant management, culinary arts, travel/tourism, and hotel administration.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.ahlafoundation.org/academic-scholarshipsEmail
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information