The undergraduate award is intended for low-income families and is intended to alleviate the financial burden of funding tuition fees in Texas, whether at a 4 year or a 2-year college.
This scholarship is for students resident in Texas and studying in Texas as well as students resident in the United Kingdom studying in Texas. Students currently at college or high school seniors may apply.
- Be a resident of Texas or the United Kingdom;
- Major in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or Business;
- Come from a low-income household;
- Maintain a GPA of 3.25 or above;
- For students seeking funding for overseas study, they must be in possession of a valid passport or eligible to receive one.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: Texas
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: British American Foundation of Texas
We offer scholarships for low income, high academic students in Texas and UK. Our awards must be used for tuition only and are paid directly to the education facility.Website