The graduate award is designed for aspiring individuals from the UK or Texas, USA who are intent on furthering their education in their chosen STEM or business field.
This is an opportunity for students to study at the graduate level, whether Texas residents in Texas, Texas residents in the UK or UK residents in Texas. Scholarships will be applied toward tuition costs only and paid directly to the chosen educational establishment.
- Be a resident of Texas or the United Kingdom;
- Major in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or Business;
- Come from a low-income household;
- Maintain a GPA of 3.25 or above;
- For students seeking funding for overseas study, they must be in possession of a valid passport or eligible to receive one.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required