The Center for Reintegration is a non-profit organization committed to helping people with mental illnesses pursue a meaningful life through reintegration– the process by which a person with a mental illness finds meaningful work and education, restores his or her relationships and moves toward independent living.
(1) Be diagnosed with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder.
(2) Be currently receiving medical treatment for the disease, including medications and psychiatric follow-up, or have treating physician’s documentation of past history noted on Recommendation Form.
(3) Be actively involved in rehabilitative or reintegration efforts, such as clubhouse membership, part-or full-time employment, volunteer efforts or school enrollment.
(4) Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident and plan to attend a school in the United States.
(5) Be age 18 years or older by September 1st of the year of application.
Monetary scholarship amounts for each winner will be determined based on financial needs and educational goals
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Entry in a contest required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Center for Reintegration
The Center for Reintegration is a non-profit organization committed to helping people with mental illness pursue a meaningful life through reintegration.Website