Axalta, a global leader in the coatings industry, has created the Axalta Bright Futures Scholarship and will award up to 24 renewable scholarships of $5,000 each. Awards are open to undergraduate sophomores, juniors, seniors or graduate level students attending an eligible school and studying Color Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Supply Chain Management. Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Philadelphia, PA area – University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania State University (all campuses), Cheyney University, Drexel University, Temple University, University of Delaware, Villanova University
- Detroit, MI area – University of Michigan, Michigan State University, Wayne State University, University of Detroit-Mercy, Eastern Michigan University
- Houston, TX area – Texas A&M University, University of Houston, University of Texas at Austin
- Front Royal, VA area – Virginia Tech, Hampton University, University of Virginia
- Rochester, New York area – Rochester Institute of Technology
Awards are renewable up to one year or until a bachelor’s or graduate degree is earned, whichever occurs first, on the basis of satisfactory academic performance and continued pursuit of a degree in an eligible field at an eligible school).
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required