The AvaCare Medical Scholarship recognizes those who are working to better the lives of our customers, students who are pursuing a degree in the medical field, with a prize of $1000 toward college tuition. This scholarship is awarded annually to one submission that tells about an inspiring act of kindness.AvaCare Medical judges will choose five to ten finalists, whose work will then be posted on our website.
Applicants for the AvaCare Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- – Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
- – High school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- – Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- – Pursuing a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, health law, etc.
Although all students with the above criteria are welcome to apply for this scholarship, preference will be given to students with a physical disability.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Transcript required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Entry in a contest required
- Photo, writing or video of an inspirational act of kindness; personal info
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: AvaCare Medical
AvaCare Medical is a customer-driven online medical supply company with competitive pricing and superior service. AvaCare Medical provides top-quality medical supplies such as wheelchairs, walkers, gloves, incontinence products and more to caregivers, seniors, disabled people and the home-bound. They also offer medical equipment for doctors, nurses, therapists and other professionals.Website