Each year, the Asian-American Architects and Engineers Foundation offers scholarships to full-time students pursuing a career in the AEC Industry (architecture, engineering, construction, etc.), who have demonstrated a measurable level of involvement/ service to the Asian-Pacific Islander community, and are student members of AAa/e.
Applicants must be attending a U.S. high school / trade school / college / university. International students are welcome!
You must be full-time student working towards a degree or interested in one of the following professions:
- Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Planning and Urban Design
- Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering
- Construction or Construction Management
- Interior Design
You must be an AAa/e member before the application due date. AAa/e Student membership is only $8.00.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Work sample