Maybe you chose architecture because you want to design a better world. Or you can’t imagine doing anything else. One thing’s for certain: You love this work. And we’d love to help fund your college experience with a multiyear scholarship, up to $20,000. We created the Diversity Advancement Scholarship to help more minority students pursue a successful career in architecture.
We’re looking for minority students whose imagination and design thinking will influence the future of the built environment and the architecture profession.
Eligible students must be a US citizen, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and be:
(1) a high school student planning to enroll in a NAAB-accredited architecture degree program;
(2) a rising second-year college student in a NAAB-accredited architecture degree program; or,
(3) a technical school or community college student who has completed high school or its equivalent and intends to transfer to a NAAB-accredited architecture program.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Must be American Indian/Alaska Native
- Must be Asian/Pacific Islander
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Must be Hispanic
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Portfolio required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Architects Foundation
The Architects Foundation leads philanthropic efforts to attract, inspire and invest in the next generation of architects who will create inclusive spaces, places and communities.
The Architects Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) organization, EIN 59-3819154.Website