Stipends of $5000 will be awarded to upper division or graduate students at institutions in the State of Washington. Applicants must have a previous history of involvement with and future interest in service to the intellectually and/or developmentally disabled community. The application can be downloaded from the web site http://www.arctrustfund.org/Student-Stipends
- For residents of the following states: Washington
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Narrative statement. Letters of endorsement from no fewer than two faculty sponsors.
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: ARC of Washington Trust Fund
A Trust providing funding to researchers in the field of intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD), stipends for students planning a career working with people with I/DD and program grants support trainees in interdisciplinary training programs focusing on individuals with ID/DD.