Developed through Anthony and his family’s passion to help deserving students reach their dream of attending a local college or university, the Foundation’s Scholarship Fund awards multiple $20,000 scholarships to select Tri-State (Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio) high school seniors.
Recipients of the Anthony Muñoz Scholarship Fund must meet several requirements to apply for this scholarship. This includes but is not limited to:
- Attend a high school in the Foundation’s Area of Impact.
- Attending an eligible Tri-State college or university with a freshman status Is your school not listed? Check our list of Ineligible Schools on our website.
- Display a desire to overcome adversity and demonstrate a financial need.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Interview required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Community Service Required
- Acceptance Letter from intended College or University (if available). College or University Student ID Number (if available).
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Anthony Munoz Foundation
An accomplished community icon, former Cincinnati Bengal and member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Anthony MuÃ±oz has been actively involved in his commitment to make a difference in the lives of local youth in the Greater Cincinnati region. Anthony decided to bring all of his charitable initiatives together in April of 2002 to establish the Anthony MuÃ±oz Foundation, a non-profit organization armed with the mission of engaging the Tri-State region to impact youth mentally, physically and spiritually.Website