iSeeCars.com will award $1,000 to a student who has a demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship or has plans to become an entrepreneur. The scholarship will be awarded based on the application materials submitted by students.
Open to all majors and entering freshman, undergraduate, and graduate students currently enrolled full time in an accredited US college.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.iseecars.com/scholarshipEmail
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
iSeeCars.com is a car search engine — “the Kayak.com for people in the market to buy a car”, according to ABC News — that aggregates all listings of used cars for sale onto one site, making it easier and much less time consuming for consumers to find the best deals and save money.Website