iSeeCars.com will award $1,000 to a student who has a demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship or has plans to become an entrepreneur. The scholarship will be awarded based on the application materials submitted by students.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
iSeeCars.com is a car search engine — “the Kayak.com for people in the market to buy a car”, according to ABC News — that aggregates all listings of used cars for sale onto one site, making it easier and much less time consuming for consumers to find the best deals and save money.Website