Any team manager or head coach of an American Legion (post–affiliated) team may nominate a player for consideration of this award. The player must: (1) Have graduated from high school; (2) Be on a current roster (American Legion National Baseball Electronic Registration Form) filed with National Headquarters; (3) Be part of a team affiliated with an American Legion post.
For more info and to see updates on eligibility requirements and deadlines, see program webpage. (https://www.legion.org/scholarships/baseball)
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Photograph required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: American Legion Baseball
American Legion Baseball teaches thousands of young Americans the importance of sportsmanship, good health and active citizenship.Website