Award for entry-level students intending to pursue a career in ground water-related field. Must either have completed a science/environmental project involving ground water resources or have had vacation work experience related to the environment and natural resources. Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident with minimum 3.0 GPA. Submit two letters of recommendation and transcript.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Project/Work Summary
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: American Ground Water Trust
A national nonprofit education organization providing education and information about the economic and environmental benefits of protecting and managing groundwater resources.Website