The Aluminum Extrusion Design Competition provides scholarship awards for top designs from students and cash awards for the extrusion application designs from professional product designers and engineers.
Enter your unique and original designs in the International Aluminum Extrusion Design Competition. Show off your talent, ingenuity and creativity by designing components, systems, products or product assemblies that feature at least one extruded aluminum profile and highlight extrusion’s many advantages.
Scholarships totaling $15,500 will be presented as cash awards (4 total) to the best student designs submitted.
To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled as a student in high school, college/university, technical or design school, or graduate school.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Design (see application page for details)
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Aluminum Extruders Council
The Aluminum Extruders Council (AEC) is an international association dedicated to helping manufacturers, engineers, architects, and others to discover why aluminum extrusion is the preferred material process for better products.Website