The Graduate Student Scholarships program supports academically superior graduate students who are receiving training and conducting research in areas that are strategically important to Alberta’s economy. Graduate students (masters or doctoral level) undertaking full-time research at the University of Alberta, University of Calgary, or University of Lethbridge are eligible for Graduate Student Scholarships .
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Entry in a contest required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund
The Heritage Fund is Alberta’s main long-term savings fund. The income produced by the Fund supports government programs essential to Albertans like health care, education and infrastructure.Website