Award for undergraduate and graduate students to attend an intensive language program in India. Must have studied at least two years in relevant language. Fellowship includes round-trip airfare to India and a maintenance allowance to cover living expenses. Application fee: $25.
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Application fee required
- Evaluator Worksheet
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://portal.indiastudies.org/registrationEmail
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: American Institute of Indian Studies
Promotes study and research on Indian culture and history.Website