One of the many challenges people in our society face is obtaining access to higher education. With the rise in tuition costs across the country, many students struggle to pay for their education. We want to do our part to change that.
We would love to extend a scholarship to a student who also has had to overcome many obstacles to be where they are today. Our winner will submit a well-written, 750-word essay on the challenges they have faced, and how they have overcome them. The person with the best essay will be awarded $1,000 to help finance their education.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled in college, graduate school, or be a GED holder who is about to attend a college within the United States. Applicants must show good academic standing by holding a GPA of 3.0 or higher. The recipient of this scholarship will have an eloquently written essay and will meet application requirements.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information