This award provides $40,000 for one year to an early career investigator who currently holds a federal or non-federal career development award devoted to conducting research related to digestive cancer. Applicants must hold an NIH K series (e.g., K01, K08, K23, K99, R00) or other federal or non-federal career development award of at least four years’ duration. Applicants may not hold an R01 or equivalent such as a VA Merit award. Candidates for this award must hold an MD, PhD and/or equivalent degree (e.g., MB, ChB, MBBS, DO). Applicants must hold a full-time faculty or equivalent position at an institution in North America (United States, Canada and Mexico).
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Entry in a contest required
- Research Plan, Budget, Career Development Award, Biographical Sketch, Resubmission Report (if applicable), Eligibility Exemption, etc.
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: American Gastroenterological Association Research Foundation
The American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) is the trusted voice of the GI community. Founded in 1897, AGA has grown to include more than 16,000 members from around the globe who are involved in all aspects of the science, practice and advancement of gastroenterology.Website