Here at the Advocates Law, we are committed to improving ourselves and our communities. One of the best ways to do this is through continuing education. We understand that school can place a tremendous financial strain on both students and their families. To help with the costs of attending college, we are offering the Advocates Law Scholarship.
Write a 300-500 word essay on the following topic: What are some of the problems we face on the roads? How can you contribute to improving road safety? What laws (if any) could be changed to accomplish the goal of making streets safer for everyone?
The scholarship is offered biannually. The biannual deadlines are:
- Fall Term: January 31st
- Spring Term: June 30th
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Utah Advocates
Utah Advocates is a personal injury and accident law firm.Website