Looking for an opportunity that will provide financial assistance to further your academic achievement, professional excellence and a desire to improve the public’s overall health?
ADHA’s Institute for Oral Health Scholarship Program offers financial assistance to dental hygiene students and dental hygienists who demonstrate a commitment to advance the discipline of dental hygiene. Apply for your opportunity to receive funding to extend your dental hygiene education.
Scholarships are available for students enrolled in associate’s, bachelor’s, and masters dental hygiene programs. Scholarship amounts and eligibility requirements vary. Applicants can only apply for one scholarship.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- ADHA membership
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.adha.org/ioh-scholarships-main
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information