The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation’s number of scholarships vary annually.
Applicants must be enrolled in one of the following programs for a minimum of four months during the academic year:
- The junior or senior year of a baccalaureate or coordinated program in dietetics, or;
- The second year of study in a dietetic technician program, a dietetic internship program, or a graduate program.
If your application is pending for a program, such as a dietetic internship, you will not qualify for a scholarship until you receive confirmation of acceptance. Some scholarships require membership in a specific dietetic practice group, and/or residency in a specific state. Academy membership is required for all but two Foundation scholarships. Although Academy membership is not required to apply, it is highly recommended that you renew your membership before starting a scholarship application. More details about the specific requirements, additional criteria, and application packet can be viewed at https://eatrightfoundation.org/why-it-matters/scholarships/.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Test scores required
- Recommendations or references required
- Entry in a contest required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is the world’s largest organization of food and nutrition professionals committed to improving the nation’s health and advancing the profession of dietetics through research, education and advocacy. The Foundation, tWebsite