The AbbVie Immunology Scholarship is designed to provide financial support for exceptional students living with chronic inflammatory diseases. Scholarships of up to $15,000 each will be awarded, dependent upon type of degree pursued.
Applicants must be legal residents of the U.S. and diagnosed by a healthcare professional with one of the following: ankylosing spondylitis (AS), Crohn’s disease (CD), hidradenitis suppurativa (HS), juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA), psoriasis (Ps), psoriatic arthritis (PsA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), ulcerative colitis (UC), or uveitis (UV).
Qualified applicants must plan to enroll in undergraduate (associate’s, bachelor’s) or graduate (master’s, MD, JD, doctorate) study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school in the U.S. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic excellence, community involvement, and ability to serve as a positive role model in the immunology community.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Diagnosis Verification Form
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: AbbVie Inc.
Our ~47,000 employees are scientists, researchers, communicators, manufacturing specialists and regulatory experts located around the globe. We come up with new approaches to addressing today’s health issues’from life-threatening illness to chronic conditions.Website