The 5 Strong Scholarship Foundation partners with HBCUs to provide full-tuition scholarships and ongoing mentoring and support to promising student leaders.
To be eligible for the 5 Strong program, all applications must:
- Reside in the Atlanta, GA metropolitan area (Fulton County and surrounding counties)
- Be a current-year graduating high school senior
- Demonstrate the potential to be a leader in the classroom and on campus
- Have earned a GPA of at least 3.0 (Some HBCU Partners have higher GPA Requirements)
- Have a minimum ACT score of 19 or a combined SAT score of 990 for both Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math sections (Some HBCU Partners have higher test score requirements)
- Commit to 5 Strong and the selected HBCU that you will be attending.
- Be available to attend all mandatory bimonthly College Ready Prep Sessions (in person in Atlanta when safe, remotely for now)
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Test scores required
- Financial need analysis required
- Entry in a contest required
- Community Service Required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.5strongscholars.org/applyEmail
Email: [email protected]
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: The 5 Strong Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
The 5 Strong Scholarship Foundation partners with HBCUs to provide full tuition scholarships and ongoing support to promising student leaders. We provide support to our Scholars from Matriculation to Graduation!Website