To be considered for this scholarship, you must reside in the METROPOLITAN ATLANTA, Georgia AREA (surrounding Fulton County areas). You must have a minimum GPA of 2.8 and minimum ACT: 19 / SAT: 990 (Verbal & Math only). Fort Valley State U applicants must meet Georgia HOPE Scholarship Requirements (HOPE GPA of 3.0 – ask your school counselor to confirm). Applicants must also have a minimum 17 English/17 Math on ACT and 24 Reading and 440 Math on the SAT. You must be able to attend the mandatory bi-monthly college prep sessions. You must be a current year graduating SENIOR in order to apply. You must also have the potential to be a leader in the classroom and on campus. You must be available to attend all College Ready Prep Sessions in Atlanta (twice a month) if accepted.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Must be American Indian/Alaska Native
- Must be Asian/Pacific Islander
- Must be Black, non-Hispanic
- Must be Hispanic
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Test scores required
- Entry in a contest required
- Community Service Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: The 5 Strong Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
The 5 Strong Scholarship Foundation partners with HBCUs to provide full tuition scholarships and ongoing support to promising student leaders. We provide support to our Scholars from Matriculation to Graduation!Website