The $2,000 PixelPlex Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship was established to help support students pursuing education in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), as well as economics and business. In order to apply for our bi-annual scholarship program, students must meet the following criteria and complete the steps described below.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident; enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college or university in the United States; field of study must be related to science, technology, engineering, math (STEM), economics, or business.
- Deadlines to apply: June 5 and December 5 (bi-annually); the winner will be announced at https://pixelplex.io/scholarship/ within 31 calendar days after the deadline and notified by phone and email
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Autobiography required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
PixelPlex is a blockchain development company. Since 2007, the company has been helping companies of all sizes by delivering software and blockchain development services and solutions. Not only the company is engaged with blockchain development but it brings the best of artificial intelligence, IoT, AR/VR and game development to life with cutting-edge web and mobile technologies.Website