Scholarship to provide financial assistance to students who have the potential to become assets to our nation. The major factors to be considered in the evaluation and rating of applicants are eligibility, career objectives, academic record, financial need, and insight gained from the letter and/or essay requesting consideration, and letters of recommendation. Applicant’s parents, grandparents, or spouse, living or deceased must be/had been a regular member with 101st Airborne Division Association in good standing. Dollar amount and total number of awards varies.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
- Photograph required
- Community Service Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: 101st Airborne Division Association
The Screaming Eagle Foundation is organized and operated exclusively for charitable and educational purposes to: Provide monetary assistance and philanthropic programs for the Soldiers of the 101st Airborne Division and their families; Provide scholarshipWebsite