The 10,000 Degrees General Scholarships application opens every year on October 15th and must be submitted by March 2nd of the following year. No late submissions will be considered for funding. It is your responsibility to respond to all requests for information in a timely manner.
All applications must be submitted online, and some scholarships require additional documents, so please read directions carefully to ensure you submit everything required.
NOTE: By submitting the 10,000 Degrees General Scholarships application, students automatically apply to ALL available general scholarships currently administered through 10,000 Degrees. Here is the current list of general scholarship partners.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Students must provide information showing financial need.
- Students must be enrolled in a program leading to his/her first Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, or teaching credential during the current academic year.
- Students must be enrolled in an average of 12 academic units per term
- The majority of scholarships are available to students from Sonoma, Marin and San Francisco counties though we also administer scholarships for students in the greater Bay Area (California).
- For residents of the following states: California
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information