Everyone at Fig is driven by their passion for creating financially healthy communities. Since decision-making at the local level is becoming an important part of civic life, being a good citizen is more important than ever. Fig is committed to supporting that growth in the communities we serve. The Fig Loans scholarship is one of the many ways we hope to empower the leaders of tomorrow. If you have the desire to make a difference in your career, we would love to hear your story!
Who are we looking for? (Eligibility)
- Full-time student enrolled in a two year, four-year, or graduate program
- All majors are welcome; positive impact on communities comes in all different forms and we celebrate that!
- Permanent residents or U.S. Citizens
What do we need from you? (Application)
- Current transcript
- 400 to 800-word essay
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis for two annual awards. Awards will be applied to your Student Account for the following semester
Please send your resume, transcript, and essay to [email protected]. Please also include your name in the title of your email. After the submission deadline, our team will review all applications and select a winner!
- Aged between 18 and 55 years old
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Fig Tech Inc.
Fig is a consumer advocacy, social enterprise actively working to stop the debt trap. Fig bridges low income borrowers from bad to good credit by providing socially responsible financial products that build credit. Our first product is an emergency loan we designed with financial coaches at the United Way of Greater Houston and Family Services. We now partner with 15 other Houston area non-profits focused on financial sustainability.Website