We get it, college is expensive. Here at Zumper, we want to help you out with a $1,000 scholarship to put toward tuition, books, or whatever else you need to get you through school.
We’re looking for outstanding students who have helped their classmates or community in a tremendous way. Maybe you started a club that raised $10,000 for charity, or championed recycling and sustainable practices across campus. Whatever it is, we’d love to hear about it!
Any legal U.S. resident in high school or college who will be attending an accredited university or college in 2020 – 2021 is eligible to apply.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
We’re Zumper, a national home and apartment rental search site. We believe that finding an apartment to rent shouldn’t be complicated, so we’re out to change the game. We know students have bigger things to worry about than finding and renting an apartment, so we’ve built the first apartment search platform that not only helps you find the perfect place, but also apply for it on the spoWebsite