This award provides $100,000 per year for three years (totaling $300,000) to early-career faculty (i.e., investigator, instructor, research associate or equivalent) working toward an independent career in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) research.
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Application form required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Entry in a contest required
- Research Plan, Budget, Career Development Plan, Biographical Sketch, Eligibility Exemption, etc.
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: American Gastroenterological Association Research Foundation
The American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) is the trusted voice of the GI community. Founded in 1897, AGA has grown to include more than 16,000 members from around the globe who are involved in all aspects of the science, practice and advancement of gastroenterology.Website