$1000 scholarship to United Methodist undergraduate students who are full-time, active members of UMC for at least three years prior to applying. Must demonstrate leadership in the United Methodist Church and be enrolled in a full-time degree program at a regionally accredited U.S. institution. Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher required.
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Recommendations or references required
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fGBHEMScholarshipEmail
Email: [email protected]
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: General Board of Higher Education and Ministry
The ministry leads and serves The United Methodist Church in the recruitment, preparation, nurture, education, and support of Christian leaders, both lay and clergy, for the work of making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.Website