The Student Movement Against Cancer (SMAC) was founded in an effort to support a high school friend battling cancer. This group of students empowered their peers to fight back against cancer alongside their friend. In the process, they all had a meaningful impact in the fight against cancer.
SMAC is proud to announce that we will be awarding the Cancer Fighter Scholarship to ten graduating high school seniors who have been leaders in the fight against cancer. The Cancer Fighter Scholarship will be $1000 for each scholarship winner.
- You must be a graduating senior from a public or private high school planning to attend a post-high school institution (two or four year college, vocational or technical school) within the United States.
- We believe that “cancer fighters” can come in a number of forms. Some have battled cancer themselves. Some help a loved one or friend through their own fight. Some have been leaders in their school and community in the fight against cancer.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Video Submission, Academic and extracurricular profile (see sponsor’s website for full details)
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: https://www.supportsmac.org/scholarships
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information