Current member of the SCPHA with more than 6 hours remaining and enrolled in a accredited higher education program for public health or related field. Dantzler- exhibit significant commitment to the public health profession through volunteer and/or professional activity as indicated on the application. Public Health Scholarship- exhibit significant commitment to the public health profession through volunteer and/or professional activity as indicated on the application.
- 3.5 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Write a personal statement of 250 words or less about your career goals and professional aspirations and attach with application form. Include proof of number of hours remaining before graduation.
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: South Carolina Public Health Association
Founded in 1921, South Carolina Public Health Association (SCPHA) is a statewide non-profit organization aimed at advancing the profession by serving Public Health Professionals who endeavor to improve population health.Website