SWE Scholarships support those who identify as a female/woman and pursue an ABET-accredited bachelor or graduate student program in preparation for careers in engineering, engineering technology, and computer science globally.
Applicants complete one application and are considered for all scholarships for which they are eligible. Some, but not all, scholarships require SWE membership.
Note: International students studying or planning to study a SWE-approved program are welcome to apply for SWE scholarships. We do accept ABET-accredited international schools for some of our scholarships. If you are an international student studying at a program in the United States, please select the respective state and school in your application. If you are an international student studying at a program outside of the United States, please choose “other” when entering state under the school sections.
- Must be Female
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information