National Hemophilia Foundation Judith Graham Pool Postdoctoral Fellowship

🏆 Available: 1
💰 $42,000
⏳ 12/01

Scholarship Description

Up to two fellowships of $42,000 for candidates having completed doctoral training in a doctoral, postdoctoral, internship or residency training program. Fellow must spend at least 90 percent of the time on research project and remaining 10 percent may be devoted to teaching or clinical work that is relevant to the research.

Application Requirements

  • Application form required
  • Essay required
  • Recommendations or references required
  • Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
  • Driver’s license required
  • description of proposed research project

How To Apply

Online Email

Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship

Share on WhatsApp

Donor: National Hemophilia Foundation

The National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF) is dedicated to finding better treatments and cures for inheritable bleeding disorders and to preventing the complications of these disorders through education, advocacy and research. Established in 1948, the National Hemophilia Foundation has chapters throughout the country. Its programs and initiatives are made possible through the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations as well as through a cooperative agreement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).