The NAPABA Law Foundation carries out its work primarily by awarding scholarships and fellowships that promote the interests of the Asian Pacific American community.
For more information, see our FAQs: https://www.napabalawfoundation.org/scholarship-faqs
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
Donor: NAPABA Law Foundation
The NAPABA Law Foundation promotes the development, advancement, leadership, and public service of Asian Pacific Americans in the legal profession through fellowships, scholarships, education, and community partnerships.Website