Virginia offers several scholarship opportunities to help pay for nursing education in exchange for service in Virginia after graduation. Scholarships are available for students enrolled in an approved nurse education program in Virginia. The program must prepare them for examination for licensure as a: Licensed Practical Nurses, Registered Nurses, and Certified Nursing Aides. Scholarships are for students enrolled at an accredited program in the state of Virginia.
Participants in the MMNSP for CNAs shall receive up to $1,000 while LPNs and RNs shall receive $2,000 per year for up to four years.
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- For residents of the following states: Virginia
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Financial need analysis required
- Essay required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Virginia Department of Health, Office of Minority Health and Health Equity
The mission of the Office of Minority Health and Health Equity (OMHHE) is to identify health inequities and their root causes and promote equitable opportunities to be healthy.Website