Each year, the Marion Huber Learning Through Listening awards are presented to Learning Ally high school senior members with learning disabilities, who plan to continue their education after graduation, in recognition of their academic achievement, outstanding leadership, and service to others.
Offered since 1991, the awards are given to students who are chosen by a selection committee. Learning Ally awards the top winners $6,000 each and special honors winners $2,000 each.
- Must currently be in high school
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Learning Disabled
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Resume Required
- Community Service Required
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Learning Ally
A nonprofit volunteer organization, is the nation’s largest educational audiobook library serving people who cannot effectively read standard print because of visual impairment, dyslexia, or other physical disability.Website