The Scholarship is provided by Margaret Pemberton, Member, Black Nurses Association of Greater Washington, DC Area, to a nursing student from the chapter in the conference’s host city. This is an endowed scholarship. Scholarship Requirements: (1) Candidate must be currently enrolled in a nursing program (B.S.N., A.D., Diploma or L.P.N./ L.V.N. Masters , and Doctoral) and in good scholastic standing at the time of application; (2) Applicant must have at least one full year of school remaining.
- For residents of the following states: District of Columbia
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Photograph required
- NBNA Honor Pledge, CV, Personal Statement
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: National Black Nurses Association Inc.
The National Black Nurses Association is fortunate to have great nursing leaders among its leadership in a variety of areas. These programs help NBNA members grow stronger as they seek to provide culturally competent health care services in our communities.Website