The Latin American Educational Foundation, LAEF, has established itself as a leader in meeting the higher educational needs of Hispanic and Latino students in Colorado. LAEF focuses on providing Hispanic and Latino students access to higher education. In its 72-year history, LAEF has awarded nearly $7,000,000 through 7,000 scholarships. Our recipients’ successes are seen throughout the community.
Through LAEF, students can receive scholarships of up to $10,000 over 5 years.
- All Colorado residents – regardless of U.S. permanent legal residency status or U.S citizenship
- Hispanic/Latino origin or actively involved in the Hispanic/Latino community
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative on a weighted GPA scale of high school or college
- 3.0 Minimum GPA
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Must be Hispanic, Latino/a
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Photograph required
- List of extracurricular activities, Written statement, Student aid report if FAFSA or CAFSA is completed
How To ApplyOnline
Online at: http://www.laef.org/ScholarshipEmail
Email: [email protected]
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Latin American Educational Foundation
Improves access to post secondary education for Hispanic students and those involved in the Hispanic community through scholarships and support programs.Website