The Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team (an award-winning personal injury law firm serving Phoenix, Denver & Chicago) awards several academic scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees in a range of programs and schools.
Each year, the Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team awards two scholarships to innovative and highly creative high school and college students. We seek essay submissions from students who are creative thinkers and problem solvers. Whether you are a star in your local community, an aspiring leader, a tech whiz, an engineer or a creative writer, we want to hear from you.
Creative thought, motivation, and execution are important to us. Innovation is just as important in the legal process as it is in the rest of life. To make progress and improve upon our circumstances and surroundings, we must be willing to take risks that can influence and drive positive change. We want to support students who buck the trend, think outside of the box, and deliver on this concept in everyday life and in school.
Eligibility criteria for applicants:
- Enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university. Please note that all types of colleges, including four-year, community colleges, and “junior colleges” qualify for eligibility.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Essay submission must be received by December 1, each year.
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Award is available to Canadian citizens
- Award is available to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Essay required