Continuing Jeannette Rankin’s commitment to creating better futures for American women, our Jeannette Rankin National Scholar Grant provides unrestricted non-tuition funding and support to women and nonbinary students across the country.
Scholar Grant recipients are age 35 and older, demonstrate financial need, and are pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree at an accredited U.S. institution. National Scholar Grants are distributed directly to recipients and are renewable for up to five years.
- Must be Female
- Must be Non-Binary
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
- Award is available to U.S. citizens
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial need analysis required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Resume Required
- Acceptance Letter
How To ApplyOnline
Apply Online 🖨️ Print Scholarship
See something that's not right?
Report Incorrect InformationReport incorrect scholarship information
Donor: Jeannette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund
Jeannette Rankin Foundation defines women as all those who suffer under the material conditions that have historically been assigned to women, which includes trans and nonbinary people, intersex and agender people, and queer people.Website